IoT training will help you become a certified IoT developer. You will get an in-depth understanding of the hardware interfaces.
Good exposure to IoT stack and in-depth understanding of Raspberry Pi.
Course Schedule:Start Date: 31 August 2019End Date: 30 September 2019Timings:Monday – Friday : 1 pm – 5 pm
Use coupon code “Firstskill1000” to get 1000/- off
Course Description:IoT Certification Course is tailored by industry experts. You will be working on Raspberry Pi, Sense HAT and will gain hands-on experience with Azure IoT Hub. It will also cover in-depth concepts such as IoT Framework, IoT Ecosystem, IoT Solution architecture, Networking Protocols and Application Layer protocols.
- What is IoT – In-depth detailed overview
- IoT Applications in different domain
- How large is the IoT Market in different domains?
- Tech Stack
- Latest updates in the IoT industry.
- Available IoT alliances details and the standards that are getting evolved
- Multiple IoT applications and solutions available in the market
- Available IoT platforms ( hardware) – Ex: ARM Mbed, Intel, Free scale etc..
- Multiple IoT software and cloud platform, Components of a Platform, Usage, comparison. IoT ecosystems build around these platforms
- What is Sensor & Actuator?
- What is good sensor?
- Sensor properties.
- Types of sensors
- Sensor Demo – Proximity and IR sensors
- Introduction to communication architecture- Network protocol stack
- Different protocols
- RF: ZigBee, Blue Tooth, BLE, Zwave, Mesh network.
- Communication Channels: GSM/GPRS, 2G, 3G, LTE, WiFi, PLC
- IoT protocols: MQTT/MQTTS, CoAP, 6LoWPAN, like TCP, UDP, HTTP/S.
- Comparison of the different IoT protocols.
- Advantages , Disadvantages and limitations of these IoT protocols.
- IPv6 for IoT why IPv6?
- Application issues with RF protocol – power consumption, LOS, reliability. Security aspects.
- What is cloud? and cloud computing?
- Benefits of cloud.
- History of cloud computing.
- Deployment Models.
- Top cloud providers.
- Different Services from Amazon
- Advantages for different offerings
- Identify the learn to select the right service provider